WA - Assessment Chemical Dependency Professional - Coyote Ridge
|Benefits:||Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental insurance, paid time off, 401k & tuition reimbursement! www.spectrumsys.org/careers/benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . is a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment, and we are looking for talented individuals to add to our team of caring and skilled professionals!|
The Assessment Chemical Dependency Professional provides Chemical Dependency assessments, admissions, and data entry for all treatment groups in their assigned area of responsibility. This position also works closely with Washington Department of Corrections (WA DOC) staff to coordinate assessment and admission of patients to all program services and provide information for case management/records management as needed. This position may require weekly travel to any number of DOC sites.
This position is located at the Coyote Ridge Correction Center.
- State Certification as a Chemical Dependency Professional required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Associate Degree required.
- Two years’ experience in the Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Washington State databases such as TARGET 2000 preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.