GA - Part-Time SAAS Facilitator - Leesburg, GA
|October 08, 2013 - December 01, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
We are looking to fill the position of Substance Abuse Aftercare Services (SAAS) Facilitator in the Leesburg, GA area.
The SAAS Facilitator Responsible for conducting group facilitation services for parolees and probationers who are referred to and/or, by court order, assigned to Substance Abuse Aftercare Services. This group meets for 3 hours on Friday monrings from 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Licensed as Professional Counselor, Clinical Social Worker or Marriage and Family Therapist and/or Addictions Counselor (ICRC, NAADAC, NBCC, GACA). If not licensed or certified, must be eligible and obtain within 24 months of hire.
- Minimum two years of supervised counseling experience.
- Must have excellent verbal, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Clinical orientation required.
- Three years sobriety required for recovering individuals.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.