WA - Chemical Dependency Professional - Coyote Ridge
|Salary Range:||$34,500 - $37,000/yr|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The CDP provides counseling services to offenders in the assigned treatment program. The provision of counseling services includes facilitation of treatment groups, individual counseling, case management services, and clinical documentation responsibilities. This position also works closely with Washington Department of Corrections (WA DOC) staff to coordinate all program services and provide information for case management/records management as needed.
- State Certification as a Chemical Dependency Professional required.
- Bachelorís Degree or equivalent experience; Associate Degree required.
- Two years experience in the Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Washington State databases such as TARGET 2000 preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.