MA DOC - Correctional Recovery Academy Counselor (Shirley)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The CRA CounselorFacilitates psycho-educational groups and provides individual treatment planning to a caseload maintained by the counselor. The CRA is a Modified Therapeutic Community approach to reducing relapse and recidivism through facilitating and modeling appropriate social skills as well as effective relapse prevention. The program is a residential community of male inmates. Program staff work closely with Department of Correction staff on and off of the housing unit. The multi-disciplinary team works together to ensure effective treatment is delivered to each individual. Some evening shifts may be required depending on institution need. |
- Must be able to work at least one evening shift per week.
- State Certification as a CADC/LADC Required
Bachelorís Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Two years experience in the Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.