MA - Case Manager Full-Time (Leicester)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Leicester House |
|Description:||The purpose of this position is to develop an individual service plan (ISP) to facilitate the service recipientís transition back into the community by supporting their recovery needs and to support the ISP by coordinating and providing case management services. |
- Under the direction of the supervisor, is responsible for coordinating and implementing the admission and discharge process of service recipients including setting up appointments, conducting interviews, review of appropriateness for admission/discharge, completion of required paperwork including confidentiality, MIS etc within the specified time frame.
- Delivers assigned educational module groups (such as self esteem, etc) as required during the assigned shift.
- Other job functions & responsibilities apply
- Bachelorís degree in human service field and or Certification in Drug and Alcohol counseling ( CAC, CADC, CAS, MAC )
- three years experience in human services field (preferred).
- Computer skills required (i.e. word processing and email).
- Ability to set limits, establish boundaries and well organized.
- Is able to work with others using a team approach.
- Valid driverís license, clean driving record, reliable transportation and $100/$300 Insurance Coverage limits on personal automobile policy.
- CPR and First Aid.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.