MA - Direct Care Worker Full-Time (Leicester)
|January 04, 2013 - January 24, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Direct Care Staff assists in the oversight of the daily activities within the assigned program to maintain a milieu environment that is conducive to the goal of substance-free living, while assuring for the safety of the service recipients in the program.|
- Performs administrative duties Accurately maintains all service records and logs
- Delivers assigned educational module groups as required during shift
- Acts in a professional, courteous, confidential & timely manner
- Other functions & responsibilities apply
- High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of one (1) year in human services field required.
- Knowledge of substance abuse services and residential supports preferred.
- Computer knowledge/skills required
- Ability to set and abide by limits and boundaries
- CPR/First Aid Certification required
- CPI training certificater preferred
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.