MA DOC - CRA Counselor (Shirley)
|November 30, 2012 - January 31, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The CRA CounselorFacilitates psycho-educational groups and provides individual treatment planning to a caseload maintained by the counselor. The Correctional Recovery Academy (CRA) is a Modified Therapeutic Community approach to reducing relapse and recidivism through facilitating and modeling appropriate social skills as well as effective relapse prevention. The program is a residential community of male inmates. Provides counseling services to offenders in the assigned treatment program. This position also works closely with Massachusetts Department of Corrections (MA DOC) staff to coordinate all program services and provide information for case management/records management as needed. |
- Must be able to work at least one evening shift per week.
- State Certification as a CADC/LADC Required
Bachelorís Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Two years experience in the Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.